Independence Energy is thrilled to announce the first states in which we’ll be introducing natural gas: New York, New Jersey, and Ohio!
Why are we so thrilled? Let’s break it down.
According to the Energy Information Administration, energy from natural gas accounts for 24 percent of total energy consumed in the United States, making it a vital component of the nation’s energy supply.
If you prefer to visualize in households, the current stat from the American Gas Association is that natural gas utilities serve more than 70 million residential customers across the nation, delivered through a 2 million mile underground delivery system with an outstanding safety record.
To read about this and more, please check out Independence Energy Alliance Breaking News Vol. 58:
- Independence is Cooking with Gas!
- Tune in Next Week for Ohio Launch Date Announcement
- Award-Winning Leaders, Award-Winning Company
- Texas Updates: 6-Month Fixed Price Product Coming Soon, and More
- Indy 2000
- Energy News: NRG Issues New Corporate Responsibility Report, "Growing Sustainably"